|Jamie and I at Fiesta Island before biking.|
1. Drink less coffee! Caffeine in general actually. Following reading this article early last month on how caffeine stimulates the nervous system a little too much.
2. Get down to 185 before May's Epic 125 race. Actually I am setting a date of March 20 for this goal. The half distance of this race.
3. Run minimum ten minutes after each long Saturday ride over the next three months. (Following the advice of Pete regarding Ironman training.)
4. A1C of 6.5 or lower.
1. Finish Ironman feeling good. Do the right training, eat well, as I was taught in grad school; it all ties together.
2. Do the right training all year. There will be times when biking another mile could just become too much. Do the work that is important. Again, it all ties together.
Okay, so when riding I can think of like 100 of these but right now it seems harder. More later.
Fiesta Island Ride Video from today below.
"Effort is the measure of a man."